Friday, 11 November 2011

Maurie and Eve A/W 2012

Happy Friday, all! In what I can only assume is a celebration of the weekend to come, the lovely folks at one of my favourite Australian brands, Maurie and Eve, have bestowed upon us a sneak peek* of their A/W 2012 collection. Available in February 2012, 'Someone Like You' has a far more muted colour palette than that of their previous collections, with a distinct Phoebe-Philo-for-Celine vibe, resulting in lovely slouchy knits, intricate prints and neat tailoring in their signature light silks. Flawless.
*All images are courtesy of The Vine

Okay, this outfit needs to get on my body, STAT. 



This dress defies logic by being simultaneously chic, demure and sexy as hell.







I can never have enough white shirts. Hello, new addition to my collection.

April xx

No comments:

Post a Comment