Saturday, 3 December 2011

Gucci Sydney flagship boutique launch

The new Sydney Gucci boutique
{Image courtesy of
GQ Magazine}

I am so very lucky in that I get to loan beautiful clothing from designers and fashion PR agencies, wear it once, then return it. But very occasionally, I slip into something that I love so much, I can actually picture wearing it more than once (wow, so economical of me). The dress I wore on Wednesday night was one of these rare gems. It was loaned from ASOS, so is not particularly pricey, but as soon as I put it on, I felt like some kind of Mad Men ballerina princess. It is a little big (note the bodice chilling out quite far from my actual torso), but my goodness, it is so flipping cute. I broke it out on Wednesday night at the launch of Australia's new flagship Gucci store on Sydney's Castlereagh Street, with my girl Alex on my arm. The boutique is lovely and chic, with two levels of ladieswear, menswear, childrenswear and even a bike! See below...


Dress: ASOS
Clutch: Colette
Ring: Colette
{Image courtesy of 
Vogue}

Alex and I
{Image courtesy of Harper's Bazaar}

Super fly kicks... For children!

Gucci bike!

April xx

No comments:

Post a Comment