Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Tunesday

I know I am one of very few, but I simply could not get into Nicki Minaj's hit single, 'Super Bass'. I do, however, love her image and attitude, which are amped up to perfection in the video for her new single, 'Stupid Hoe' (oh, clever Nicki, pretending that you're rapping about gardening tools by misspelling that naughty word. I wonder if this has allowed her to avoid America's overzealous bleeping?).
I find the chorus a little flat compared to the delectably slick verses, but her cheeky reference to Angelina vs. Jennifer cracked me up enough to balance it all out. Ooooh snap.


April xx

1 comment:

  1. love the video :D
    nice blog btw!!

    come visit my blog & follow it if u like!!
    thanks doll !i will really really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete