Saturday, 3 March 2012

I'm back!

Sorry for the break in usual transmission! Poor Tim had an emergency admission to hospital on Monday night and, on top of an already busy week, things were a little stressful! Luckily, he is back in top form and all is well once more.
On Tuesday night, I took part in XChange, a fortnightly event held in The Den at Sydney's ivy venue. They are nights of intelligent debate and discussion, featuring panels of relevant speakers who mull over and field questions pertaining to a particular topic. Justine Cullen, Sarah Stavrow and I talked shopping and fashion to a crowd of around 150 women (and a select few men), which was a lot of fun as they are topics that I am likely to try talking about in my sleep/underwater/to anyone who will listen/etc.

With my fellow panelists, Justine Cullen and Sarah Stavrow



Exciting pineapple-print dress: Maurie & Eve  |  Shoes: Betts  |  Handbag: Helen Kaminski  |  Ring (right hand): Diva  |  Arm party: Diva, Colette, vintage and Hermes

April xx

No comments:

Post a Comment