Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Google goggles


I'm not sure why Google is already advertising glasses that are still in the prototype phase, but these babies look incredible. I do fear that wearing them might feel like sitting too close to the television screen, though. Click here to find out more about the glasses and view pictures of them making babes look like dorks.
In other news, my blog has been nominated in the Fashion category of The 2012 Ultrabook Pedestrian.TV Blogster Awards! Yeah to the boi. 


You can vote for me by clicking here!

Voting is super simple: I'm at the top of the page on the right-hand side and you simply click "Like". I don't think that there is any of that signing in/up business, so it really does take but a mere moment!
You can also check out some of my junk that I photographed for Pedestrian by clicking here.
Thank you very much, dear readers - I really appreciate the support! 

April xx

No comments:

Post a Comment