Wednesday, 16 May 2012

InStyle Women of Style Awards 2012

I just realised that it was my one-year Blogoversary on May 7th and I completely forgot! I could have celebrated by clinking glasses with my laptop, but that would have been mucho depressing, so perhaps it's for the best.
Last night was the fourth annual InStyle Women of Style Awards, an awards night celebrating women and their achievements across a variety of fields. It is always such a lovely night and a lot of fun, mainly because it is all for a great cause: empowering ladies! Cue Beyonce's 'Who Run the World'. 

With Tim, my stepmother Layne, and my father Kirk





Dress: Toni Maticevski  |  Clutch: Mimco  |  Earrings: Mimco  |  Ring: Colette


InStyle editor Kerrie McCallum
             
The adorable Asher Keddie
                      

Singer Lanie Lane


   
April xx

No comments:

Post a Comment