Wednesday, 2 May 2012

MBFWA: Day Two

    Day two was another sunny delight, which was lucky because I forgot to bring my jacket. First up was the Toni Maticevski show, which included some beautiful, structured garments in soft, light greys and shimmering brocade. 





I couldn't get a good photo, but this brocade jacket was to die for!








Dress: Toni Maticevski  |  Boots:  ASOS  |  Handbag: Helen Kaminski  |  Sunglasses: Karl Lagerfeld

Later on, it was Bowie time. I've known Bowie since 2006, when I was bestowed the honour of being the "muse" for his campaign and opening and closing his debut Fashion Week show. He is so lovely and it has been interesting to watch him progress from the world of ready-to-wear into the realm of couture. This year brought intricate beading and frothy gowns that I will definitely keep in mind for my next black tie event/ball. 
Haha, I said "ball". 
Oh, how tired I am. 










The camera was having a cry so unfortunately, my silly selfies had to be iPhoned.






Dress: Maurie & Eve  |  Belt: Moschino  |  Boots: Betts  |  Arm party: Hermes and Diva  |  Ring: Diva

April xx

No comments:

Post a Comment