Friday, 22 February 2013

Favourite Friday

{Vera Xane tote bag}
My bestie has her own accessories brand and - in my completely unbiased opinion - it is the most amazing thing ever in the whole world, ever. See, I can be objective. This tote is my new super duper favourite handbag from the current collection, which you can view (along with stockist information) on the Vera Xane website


{The Vakhtangov School Of Stage Art by Nikolai Gorchakov}
I usually have two books on the go at once: one acting book and, as Cher Horowitz would say, "one non-school book". This ye olde baby is the former and is proving to be very interesting, if not a tad long-winded. I love to collect old books, so stumbling upon one that has not only been around for decades but also contains relevant subject matter is a real treat!


{The dog who thinks he's people}
This. Dog. Has. A. Human. Face. What! This little fella is becoming something of an internet sensation after appearing on the Homeward Bound Animal Welfare Group adoption page (he has since been rescued). You can see a disturbing close-up of his mug here

April xx

No comments:

Post a Comment