Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Pep-hem




Dress: ASOS  |  Handbag: Vera Xane  |  Sunglasses: Karl Lagerfeld  |  Necklace: Diva  |  Sandals: Country Road

Although I adore the look, I chose not to take part in what I quickly realised would be worldwide peplum domination. However, I am powerless to resist the allure of a drop-waist dress, particularly one with a flared pep-hem. I also accidentally bought this dress one or two sizes too large and was far too excited about wearing it to bother exchanging it. Women, right?
My apologies for the sub-par photos, dear readers... It is out of love for you that I wish only to post photos of authentic outfits that I have actually worn, snapped speedily by a friend/boyfriend/dog that I have managed to wrangle whilst going about my day, rather than turning this blog into a one-model magazine for which I hire photographers and style my own pseudo-photo shoots. These are not editorials, I am no longer a model and I do not claim to be a stylist; I'm just a lil' ol' actor with the odd, 21st Century hobby of documenting my outfits as a way to be a part of the wonderful online street style fashion dialogue. 
That said, I really need one of those fancy digital cameras, but one that isn't the size and weight of a bowling ball, so I can simply pop it into my handbag until outfit photographing opportunity arises. What kind of camera should I be looking at? Suggestions?

April xx

4 comments:

  1. ahh your style is amazing! you are so lucky to have been able to be a model and actress! i followed your blog by the way! would be so so honoured if you just checked out mine! i would love to follow in your footsteps as a model! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you really want to go all out, but you still want to a compact camera, I recommend the Fujifilm FinePix X100 or even the Sony RX1. They're both stylish looking cameras too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the tip! I will check them out. :-)
      April xx

      Delete