Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia: day one

Fashion Christmas - or as it's less commonly known, Australian Fashion Week - began on Monday! It has been a busy couple of days, so I'm sorry for the lack of updates (on the blog, that is; you can always keep up with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook!). But I'm back and ready to show you all a couple of my favourite runway looks and my outfits from day one. Enjoy!

Camilla and Marc

Camilla and Marc

Bec & Bridge

Bec & Bridge





Shirtdress: Camilla and Marc  |  Handbag: THALÉ BLANC via Napoleon Perdis Life.Style  |  Shoes: TOPSHOP  |  Sunglasses: Karen Walker  |  Ring: Vera Xane


Romance Was Born runway



Romance Was Born


Romance Was Born finale


Please excuse my devil eyes; I was running very late to the Romance Was Born show and had mere moments to take these photos!





Coat: Scanlan & Theodore  |  Dress: Romance Was Born  |  Shoes: Siren  |  Clutch bag: Yves Saint Laurent  |  Bracelets: Mimco  |  Necklace: Colette  |  Lipstick: Face of Australia 'Malibu Barbie'


April xx

No comments:

Post a Comment