Thursday, 11 April 2013

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia: day two


Day two of MBFWA was miserable and rainy, but spirits and heels remained high. Toni Maticevski was definitely the stand-out show... Scroll down to see why!
Unfortunately, I am not able to attend any other shows this week as I am working hard on an upcoming role and will also be celebrating my birthday on Friday, so these were my last few shows for 2013! It always makes me a little sad, when it's all over. My feet, however, are overjoyed. 

Ginger & Smart

Ginger & Smart

Ginger & Smart

Flannel

Flannel

Toni Maticevski

Toni Maticevski

Toni Maticevski

Toni Maticevski

Toni Maticevski

Toni Maticevski

Toni Maticevski

Manning Cartell

Manning Cartell

Manning Cartell










Leather trousers: Manning Cartell  |  Top: Witchery  |  Jacket: Manning Cartell  |  Shoes: Siren  |  Handbag: Chanel  |  Bracelet: Herm├Ęs  |  Rings: Vera Xane

Kate Sylvester

Kate Sylvester




Just a little post-Fashion Week boogie. You know how it goes.


Dress: Kate Sylvester  |  Shoes: Siren  |  Headband: Colette  |  Handbag: Chanel  |  Rings: Vera Xane

April xx

No comments:

Post a Comment