Monday, 6 May 2013

Movie Monday

Did you grow up idolising bands Atomic Kitten, B*Witched, Blue, 911, Liberty X, Honeyz, or my personal super all-time favourite, 5ive? Devastated that their success did not last beyond a couple of years, leaving a Sean Conlon cardboard cutout-sized hole in your heart? Well, weep no more, because thanks to British TV channel ITV2, these bands are ALL BACK TOGETHER. I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry, because I feel that this is called for:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't even remember how I found out about this show and I've literally heard/read/seen nothing about  it in the Australian media, which I feel is an absolute disgrace. We're talking about 5ive here! 
Without further ado, here is the trailer for the show, appropriately entitled The Big Reunion:


Now, I don't like to promote naughty ways of viewing films and TV shows, so... You can buy the DVD on Amazon, but unless you live in Europe, it probably won't play in your DVD player and definitely won't play on your XBOX or computer. And since the show is no longer available to watch on the ITV2 Player, nor on iTunes, we are left with few legal options. So here are some links to The Big Reunion on YouTube.
Episode 1 (5ive and Liberty X)
Episode 2 (Atomic Kitten and 911), also here
Episode 3 (B*Witched and Honeyz)
Episode 4 (5ive and Atomic Kitten)
Episode 5 (911 and B*Witched)
Episode 6 (rehearsals), part 1part 2, part 3
Episode 7 (Blue and rehearsals), part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4
Episode 8 (rehearsals)
Episode 9 (final live performance)

April xx

No comments:

Post a Comment