Thursday, 1 August 2013

Crowning glory

cartier a

cartier b

cartier 1

cartier d


Dress: Burberry (different version here)  |  Belt: Burberry (similar here)  |  Clutch bag: Burberry  | Shoes: Siren (similar here)  |  Headpiece: Vera Xane  |  Ring: Vera Xane  |  On nails: Face of Australia 'Cool Cotton'  |  Panther Bracelet: Cartier (similar here)

This week, I was part of a small group of ladies invited by ├╝ber jewellery house Cartier to drool upon the new Collection Paris Nouvelle Vague at their Sydney flagship boutique, followed by a private dinner at Quay (which was amazing, but I'm still yet to try the infamous Snow Egg!). It was a lovely evening and I thoroughly enjoyed playing dress-ups in the store, as evidenced by the above photograph of I and my handsome diamond/emerald/onyx panther-friend. I'll take two, please!

April xx

No comments:

Post a Comment