Sunday, 1 September 2013

Vote Quimby

april rose pengilly jacket


'Tis the season of voting, it seems! Australia has an election coming up next week, I'm voting to keep an old pal of mine in the Big Brother house (text "TULLY" to 199 55 999!) and now I have been nominated as a finalist in the Pedestrian.TV Ultrabook Blogster Awards for the second year in a row! I am particularly honoured because I adore Pedestrian.TV - their email updates never fail to crack me up (I highly recommend that you sign up to the mailing list).
Please give me some sweet love by visiting my finalist profile page HERE (or clicking on the image below) and clicking on the little Facebook "Like" button. It takes but a moment!

BlogstersBadge2

April xx

3 comments:

  1. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sunglasses! great post xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture! the shades and the outfit, really gorgeous!

    xoxo, Joei
    http://joeimacaroni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete