Thursday, 17 July 2014

Part seven: Universal Studios, Florida

After two long days on my feet at Disney's Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom parks, sneakers were an absolute necessity! I was beyond excited to visit Universal Studios, mainly because of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter it housed, which did not disappoint. Unfortunately, I was mere weeks too early to see the new Diagon Alley section, but it was still such a wonderful experience that I am not ashamed to say brought a little tear of joy to my eyes! 

Surf's up!

Top: Free People  |  Shorts: Daniel Avakian  |  Bag: Chanel  |  Sunglasses: Oroton





The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! My dreams have come true!









Enjoying a delicious Butterbeer in The Three Broomsticks pub!




Hagrid's hut!




Hermione's Yule Ball gown! You can actually buy one! And yes, I'm furious I didn't do so. 

Perusing the wands at Ollivander's.



Just strolling up to Dumbledore's office. No biggie.

The Mirror of Erised!

Chilling with a Pygmy Puff on my shoulder, Ginny style. Just need to marry Harry and I'm set.






Playing with dinosaur eggs!


Is there something on my head?

All set for the water rides!

April xx

No comments:

Post a Comment