Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Work vs. Play


Top: Zara  |  Trousers: She's Electric  |  Shoes: Chanel  |  Sunglasses: RayBan via Sunglass Hut |  Scarf: Hermès  |  Bangle: Tiffany and Co.  |  Watch: Tag Heuer

This year has absolutely flown by - I can't believe that the holidays have rolled around again already! Of course, everyone else's relaxing time off is my peak training period, what with the US pilot season (A.K.A. the busiest time of year for acting auditions) beginning in January and meaning that I need to stay healthy, focused and well on top of my game whilst y'all kick back. No complaints here, though; there's nothing I love more than getting a sneak peek at all of the exciting new shows everyone will be watching later next year!
Now it's back to wrapping gifts for me... And by wrapping gifts, I mean taking them to my mum because I can't wrap to save my life and she is basically Martha Stewart. 

April xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh that bandana is perfect! Love the pop of color! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool tee! And a perfect bandana too!
    You look cool!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete