Thursday, 12 March 2015

Base coat


DRESS: First Base  |  SNEAKERS: Converse X Comme Des Garcon Play  |  BAG: Vera Xane  |  CUFF: Hermès  |  BANDANA: vintage (similar here)  |  SUNGLASSES: Ray-Ban at Sunglass Hut

These past few months, I have been mighty smug about Australia's summer weather, smirking at emails from Who What Wear touting "the best boots to wear on snowy days" and chuckling at articles on Byrdie recommending "the 10 best hydrators for winter skin". Now the tables have turned and I'm overwhelmed by articles about spring trends, while we Aussies are already feeling that telltale crispness in the air! There is certainly egg on my face, soon to be followed by those 10 best skin hydrators.

April xx

15 comments:

  1. I love your style :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing style dear!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    You have a nice blog :)
    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    Kisses ! <3
    My blog: www.mehtapslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic and simple! Beautiful!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so cute! And the headband is adorable!

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is gorgeous! For the whole of Winter I was so jealous of all you Australian bloggers and your warm weather, I'm so glad our Spring is finally coming!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your look is adorable and perfect for the season <3

    Kiss

    Laura

    http://ali-di-polvere.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute dress, and I love your hair!!

    www.lifestylefunxion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love casual 'throw on' dresses like these, I definitely don't have enough and this post is making me want to add to my collection! I'm hoping for spring to come sooner! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit, especially that cute bandana! You've had your fun in the sun, now pass it up to the northern hemisphere!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete