Sunday, 14 June 2015

Shipshape

Enjoying the view with my girl Caitlin


TOP, TROUSERS AND HEELS: Manning Cartell (not yet available)  |  DIAMOND STUDS: custom

While it may have raised some eyebrows over at The Daily Telegraph and Daily Mail (:-/), I loved mixing things up with the embellished top and denim flares combo I wore to last week's Sydney Film Festival premiere of Women He's Undressed. The film is about Australian costume designer Orry Kelly and the premiere was held on board the enormous Sun Princess cruise ship during its Sydney Harbour stop. My date Caitlin and I had to go through airport-style security and dodge scores of sweet senior citizens enjoying their vacation aboard the ship, but it was worth it for that view! I really am lucky to live in such a picturesque city. 

April xx

24 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful girl You are, and this shoes just wow! and Sydney? I would like to go there one day :-)
    much kisses from Italy

    http://www.mundodecaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! What an amazing view, it looks like you had a great time :)

    I would love to visit Sydney some day!

    www.fineclic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are gorgeous! I love your outfit, who cares what the Daily Mail says!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. grate look !
    come to my blog
    rokiand.blogspopt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely fringy top April. You look stunning. I'm sure you had a great time. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely fringy top April. You look stunning. I'm sure you had a great time. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous and I am in love with this top! Looks like a great night:)

    Have a great weekend!

    Laura
    www.loveandsapphires.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your outfit!! It looks stunning ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  9. So great top love it so much!
    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You look stunning in this outfit and i like how you combined that fringe top with flare jeans Such a bright idea :)

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your top. Nice look.
    http://elsecretodemistercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing, I loved the top (I like the color and fringes). I think the premiere must have been fantastic in such an environment, a ship and yes, such a great country to live in!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waw such a cool post! I really love this photos, good job!

    My blog - > Check my last outfit HERE

    FOLOOW ME VIA GFC
    ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a unique top! You are stunning :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are absolutely gorgeous :))

    xx,
    www.indahjelita.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Top is a bit strange but looks fantastic! I love it!

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah what a cool outfit! Super trendy!
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete