Saturday, 6 February 2016

David Jones A/W 2016 Fashion Launch


TOP: Rachel Gilbert  |  SKIRT: Rachel Gilbert  |  EARRINGS: Matthew Ely  |  RING: Matthew Ely 

Hola GFs! So I know I say it all the time, but I am unbelievably busy right now! Auditions for the U.S. pilot season are constantly filling my inbox, I'm getting everything together for my U.S. work visa (painful af) and I've somehow found time for an active social life on the side - quite rare for this little homebody! I did find space in my iCal for Wednesday night's David Jones Autumn/Winter 2016 Fashion Launch event, which was spectacular as always. Now, to learn about 15 pages of dialogue for Monday's audition... Eek! 

April xx

7 comments:

  1. That's a pretty spectacular frock!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress is lovely, you look amazing! good luck!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress you look stunning!

    lu | Coco & Louis

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey that's cool! I love these pics

    Alice Cerea,
    Alice Cerea blogger

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is stunning!!! And your make up look fabulous!
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! yOu're so pretty gorgeous April! Totally love the details of your dress! so stunning! :) following your blog now :)

    xx
    RIca | www.sassycebuannachic.com

    ReplyDelete