Saturday, 12 March 2016

Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival 2016, Day 2


JUMPSUIT: Camilla |  PALM CUFF: Christina Ramella 

A couple of years ago, I was extremely honoured to be offered the role of Ambassador of the Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival (formerly L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival) and this week, I was asked back as a special guest for the Festival's 20th anniversary! Auditions are still coming thick and fast, so I was only able to fly down to Melbourne for days two and three of the festival, but it was so much fun being part of this celebration of Australian fashion once more. 
On day two, I flew down and headed to the Premium Runway 3 show, presented by InStyle and Schwarzkopf, walking the red carpet with Festival CEO Graeme Lewsey while wearing this exciting Camilla jumpsuit, which was featured in the show and was just the light and breezy ticket when temperatures soared to 38 degrees celsius (100 degrees Fahrenheit)!

April xx

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like you :)
    Happy weekend!


    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2016/02/same-old-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!!! Have a nice day!!
    carolandvero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!!

    www.thewhiteeyebrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The look great !
    Kiss,
    http://sugarcandy.blogs.sapo.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really thank you for the valuable info this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNI7CRSo-NA

    ReplyDelete