Sunday, 13 March 2016

Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival 2016, Day 3


DRESS: Thurley  |  SHOES: Christian Louboutin  |  HANDBAG: Mulberry
BRACELET: Cristina Ramella  |  RING: Cristina Ramella


DRESS: Rachel Gilbert  |  SHOES: Jimmy Choo  |  HANDBAG: Chanel  |  EARRINGS: Cristina Ramella

Day three of the Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival kicked off with the National Designer Award ceremony, held at Melbourne's flagship Tiffany and Co. store... Yes, I literally had breakfast at Tiffany's! After some frantic packing and a change of outfit, hair and make-up, I was off to the John Paul Gaultier for Target show, which featured designs from the new collaboration, as well as a powerhouse performance by Jessica Mauboy. From there, I dashed straight to the airport and took the last plane back to Sydney to prepare for auditions the following day. 
All in all, the trip was a real whirlwind, but I had a lovely time and I am very grateful to VAMFF and AMPR for everything!

April xx

12 comments:

  1. You look so elegant and chic! The braid is gorgeous. Amazing event and shows!

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hairstyle and you look so classy, April. Great dresses here! :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love the outfits! You're so beautiful :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful! Looks like a fun event :)
    The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so pretty and I love the hairstye! :)
    Thanks for your kind comment!

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous! I love the dresses and your style! Classy and chic at the same time!
    xx Kathi
    www.theycallmekitten.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post, and really nice!! I love it

    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!

    MyLyfeMyStory


    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post doll, love the pics!

    Alice Cerea,
    babywhatsup.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the first dress and the hairstyle.
    Nice lace up high heels as well!
    💋
    Stella from a Looks & Travels

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable post again ! :)
    Kisses,
    Tijana

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete