Sunday, 15 May 2016

InStyle Women of Style Awards 2016


DRESS: Steven Khalil  |  EARRINGS, RING & BRACELET: Matthew Ely

It's InStyle Women of Style Awards time again! This is the seventh year the ceremony has been held, and I have somehow attended all seven. It is always my favourite event - a glamourous dinner and awards ceremony celebrating the accomplishments of Australian women across a broad variety of categories, topped off with the best gift bag of the year. This year's Awards did not disappoint, one of the highlights being the irrepressible Margaret Fulton accepting her award with a joyful dance and witty speech, all at the impressive age of 93. 
There's no time to sit around and play with my goodie bag, however; Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia begins tomorrow, and I'll be keeping all of you in the loop. Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook and my new addition, Snapchat (@aprilrpengilly), for all the scoops and secrets!

April xx

No comments:

Post a Comment