Tuesday, 7 March 2017

Flare Tactic


SHIRT: Maurie & Eve (also HERE and HERE)  |  JEANS: Boohoo (similar HERE)

It has recently come to my attention that boys hate flares. This doesn't really bother a man repeller such as myself (I haven't touched a padded bra for at least eight years - less boob means a cleaner line, you know?), but I am bothered by the fact that I seemingly only have one pair of shoes that work with them, which is a pair that I've been wanting to give away for ages and that also aren't really even visible when I wear the flares, but somehow are the only pair that work with them? Ugh, why is everything so hard. 

April xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow I love this silhouette. You're giving me flare inspiration!

    Chanel | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning babe!!! Just lovin' the white bell top and flared jeans! AMAZZZZZING! Happy weekend!
    kisses
    xoBeckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete